Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
And that my friends is the lesson of the day. Whatever it is that you are, you aspire to be, you strive to be, and whatever it is you are not, don’t forget to be grateful to The Universe, the Cosmos, The Power, God or that inexplicable energy that runs our lives as we know it, to be grateful.
Gratitude is not something that can be easily explained. It needs to be experienced, to be felt at the core of your being.
Today I am grateful for my life. Period. For all that’s there and all that there’s not. For all the people who sustain me,love me, support me, even if they are a handful, I am grateful. Thank you for this life.
What has been keeping me in deep inquiry for the past so many days are some of these questions:-
1) if I could relive my life until now,what would I change and why?
2) if I could make a few small incremental changes to my life right now, what would they be?
3) if I didn’t have to worry about money and the lack of it, what would I do in my life right now?
4) if I had to choose between Fears – Fear of Failure and Fear of Success what would I be inclined towards and why?
5) if I want to live an epic life what should I be doing differently today, now, at this minute?
6) what does an epic life really mean?
When I crack the definition of this last one, will share. Till such time, let me bask in the light of gratitude. Thank you.